Our PREMIUMform high-barrier EVOH based 9-Layer shrink film is designed for thermoforming machines involving a thermoform, shrinkable bottom film and a shrinkable top film. The product is packed in the form of the bottom film, the bottom form is sealed to the top film, and combined they are vacuumed and sealed and will be shrunken in a following automatic shrink tunnel or tank. This process is exceptionally beneficial when packaging multiple products together in an attractive and uniform package in very fast cycle times.
Fast production rates and cycle times with the use of Thermoforming machines for fresh and processed meat without bones, also ideal for sausages.
- Advanced gas and water vapor barrier
- Shrink rate 15% for bottom film, and up to 50% for top film
- Excellent transparency and gloss
- UV light resistant
- High puncture resistance
- Great sealing properties
- Easy formable bottom film at lower temperatures
- Thickness: 45 µm for top film, 90µ for bottom film
- PET outer layer
- EVOH barrier
- PA layers for puncture resistance
- Does not contain PVDC
Available Film Widths: 180-650 mm